This agreement made and entered this day by and between
Mahi Rehan, LLC and ___________________ “Client” henceforth.
1.That upon the terms and conditions herein expressed and in consideration of the covenants and agreements herein expressed, Mahi Rehan, LLC does hereby grant unto Client the right to use the following described materials:
- Client shall have possession of the materials for the purpose and term aforesaid. Client hereby waives and releases any claim for damages against Mahi Rehan, LLC, its employees and third-party contractors hired by Mahi Rehan, LLC on account thereof.
- All materials must be used according to rules set forth in contract.
3a. No open flames within 10 feet from the flower wall without having a fire extinguisher present.
3b. Flower wall cannot be setup outside without cover on days that have any form of precipitation.
- Cancellations: Any reservation on the existing materials cancelled 60 days or more before the contracted event date will be charged a restocking fee of 30% of the rental fees for the item or service that is being cancelled. If the reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the contracted event, the client will forfeit all fees paid to Mahi Rehan, LLC, and be applied as a credit used for future rental within the six calendar months from the original date of service.
- Client assumes responsibility for all items rented from Mahi Rehan, LLC from the time of delivery to the time of pickup.
- All materials to be returned in the same condition in which delivered. Failure to do so will result in charges for extra time and materials used to repackage the items at a rate of $65.00 per hour. Client agrees to pay replacement costs for any missing or damaged items due to unforeseen circumstances not mutually exclusive to weather, negligence, etc.… If items are found missing or damaged at pickup/return, a detailed invoice of the charges will be provided to Client. Failure to return items will result in legal action against the Client. The Client will be responsible for any collection costs including collecting agency fees, attorney fees, court costs, and any other costs incurred in collecting any charges due to Mahi Rehan, LLC.
- All rental fees must be paid in full 7 days before delivery with the only exception acceptance by Mahi Rehan LLC in advance.
- Client agrees to ensure site is ready (doors unlocked, tables set up, etc.) before Mahi Rehan, LLC is scheduled to deliver.